Kim, D., Rogan, S., Karve, U., Tran, E., Cherian, A., & Grzybowski, S. (2020). Planning Resilient Communities and Adapting Rural Health Services in British Columbia : A response to climate change and ecosystem disruption [Conference Paper]. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.14288/1.0394154
- Identifying Research Ideas and Refining your Research Questions by Dr. Barbara Pesut and Tammy McLean, presented June 1st 2012.
- Developing your Research Project by Katrina Plamondon & Linda Sawchenko, presented June 1st, 2012.
- Navigating Research Ethics Part 1 &
- Navigating Research Ethics Part 2 by Lynn Cummings, VIHA Nursing Research Facilitator. Presented June 15th 2012.
- Aboriginal Health Research Ethics by Dr. Chris Lalonde, Associate Professor Department of Psychology, UVic. Presented June 15th 2012.
- Community Based Research by Don Manson, Adjunct Professor of Geography, UNBC and Coordinator of the Community Development Index. Presented November 3rd 2011.
- Developing a Research Question and Research Proposal Summary by Stefan Grzybowski, Director of the RHSRNbc. Presented November 13, 2013.
– Interior Health Nursing Research Facilitator, Katrina Plamondon is joined by Adjunct Professor of Nursing Linda Sawchenko to present a workshop on developing your research project. Please follow links below for Parts 1-6 of the workshop:
A 40 minute workshop presented by RHSRNbc Director, Dr. Stefan Grzybowski. Watch it here:
Gathering Evidence for Rural Practice – Dr. Stefan Grzybowski, MD, CCFP, FCFP, MClSc, Professor UBC Medicine and Director of RHSRNbc presents his rural maternity care research findings and discusses how the evidence should influence health services in BC.Please follow the links below for Parts 1- 3 of the workshop: